NineCooL

Telent ain't cheap, Knowledge can't be sold..

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

A little smile please.

How many times that you have noticed on your way to work or studies about the faces that comes right into your way, walking out like they had the worst day ever in their life, they seems to be on their way to hell with a dark face. The human nature is embedded with lots of emotions, one is smile, with a smile you can express your feelings in many ways, What I believe, the smile is there to show someone that you ain' t got a problem with him/her. some thinks that if you smiled at a stranger, that they would take it in the wrong track, believe what you wanna believe the number of freaks in the world is unlimited,

I don't know, when I see a person who comes into my way with a dark face early in the morning on my way to work, I feel like

"damn..! this idiot just f#$%ed up my day, and I walk with a f#$%ed up face to my office."

ok, the bottom line. there is nothing wrong walking with a little smile in your face, even though you are having a hard time, why would you wanna the world to know about it, it doesn't help to sort out your problem, so walk with a little smile in your face, it will make you feel better when the person who comes right at you smile back to you. and that will refresh the day of somebody else too

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home